Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez some of you are unkind. Good luck to Curt. Hope he gets a few games this year and has a final crack at it. If not I don't wish him any illwill because he didn't make it. Good luck with his new partner.

I can't agree with him never being capable of being a proper AFL standard. Even Spudsy McSpudington can improve somewhere if he's on an AFL list for 5 years without much in the way of major injury. To me CT has just been one slightly up and down footballer that, when averaged out, has just maintained the same plateau the entire time. It's common for draftees to struggle to improve their deficiencies, but rare for them to fail to develop anything, which is what CT has seemingly done. For five ******* years. No doubt some of that lack of development is on us, but I can't help but think the majority is on him just being happy being on an AFL list (and the free entry and drink cards that come with it).
Need to be a bit more specific re spudsy mcspudington at we have had a lot of mcspuds. Could probably supply McDonald's fry supply for a month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back