Player Watch #31: Curtis Taylor - welcome to North Melbourne - pick 46 in the 2018 ND

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Moderator #151
I am all bout this thread turning into a Corey Jones love fest. His 07 season was pure sex.
Was there live for that goal in the comeback game against the Swans... I slept on the couch that night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tiltraise

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2019-02-08/draftees-good-first-impressions

Curtis Taylor
“Curtis has progressed strongly since he first came in, He’s made some really strong physical changes.
“He gets the most out of himself in every session and he’s made some really good gains with his conditioning and his ability to cover the ground.
“His work-rate as a forward has been really strong, he’s an extremely hard worker and is very diligent with his programs.
“He’s shown some glimpses of what he can do and he’s been a nice finisher in the match simulation that we’ve done.
“The thing that’s probably impressed us most with him has been his hardness and commitment to the contest, and I think that’s earned him a lot of respect early on.”

Aberration

Team Captain
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Draftee Curtis Taylor has continued his impressive pre-season form, displaying his skills and tricks against genuine opposition.

“He was good, he kicked three goals, 3.3 actually,” Brown said.

“He looked really good, he was really lively down there.

“He did some really terrific stuff with and without the ball, he’s got some real x-factor about him.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom