tiltraise

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2008
arden street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2019-02-08/draftees-good-first-impressions

Curtis Taylor
“Curtis has progressed strongly since he first came in, He’s made some really strong physical changes.
“He gets the most out of himself in every session and he’s made some really good gains with his conditioning and his ability to cover the ground.
“His work-rate as a forward has been really strong, he’s an extremely hard worker and is very diligent with his programs.
“He’s shown some glimpses of what he can do and he’s been a nice finisher in the match simulation that we’ve done.
“The thing that’s probably impressed us most with him has been his hardness and commitment to the contest, and I think that’s earned him a lot of respect early on.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aberration

Team Captain
Jun 24, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Draftee Curtis Taylor has continued his impressive pre-season form, displaying his skills and tricks against genuine opposition.

“He was good, he kicked three goals, 3.3 actually,” Brown said.

“He looked really good, he was really lively down there.

“He did some really terrific stuff with and without the ball, he’s got some real x-factor about him.”

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
from the report it really sounds like he is the real deal...
He did a couple of things in a match sim that I got to see. Had to look up his number to see who it was. Didn’t get a heap of it but he’s pretty creative when he gets it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I suggested the same thing in the changes thread. Curtis has just as much X-Factor as Connor Rozee, who showed on the weekend you don't need to be 85kg to make an impact.

Top Bottom