Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I am all bout this thread turning into a Corey Jones love fest. His 07 season was pure sex.

Was there live for that goal in the comeback game against the Swans... I slept on the couch that night.

tiltraise

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2008
arden street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2019-02-08/draftees-good-first-impressions

Curtis Taylor
“Curtis has progressed strongly since he first came in, He’s made some really strong physical changes.
“He gets the most out of himself in every session and he’s made some really good gains with his conditioning and his ability to cover the ground.
“His work-rate as a forward has been really strong, he’s an extremely hard worker and is very diligent with his programs.
“He’s shown some glimpses of what he can do and he’s been a nice finisher in the match simulation that we’ve done.
“The thing that’s probably impressed us most with him has been his hardness and commitment to the contest, and I think that’s earned him a lot of respect early on.”

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This kid has the talent and the attitude. He will make it.

Aberration

Team Captain
Jun 24, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Draftee Curtis Taylor has continued his impressive pre-season form, displaying his skills and tricks against genuine opposition.

“He was good, he kicked three goals, 3.3 actually,” Brown said.

“He looked really good, he was really lively down there.

“He did some really terrific stuff with and without the ball, he’s got some real x-factor about him.”

Reckon there's a spot for him if he wants it.

The new 666 rule is going to see the re-emergence of the potent "small" this year and I'm hopeful CT is our man.

Last edited:
Back