Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

More like Turner goes back and Taylor in for him.
Whatever the outcome I would hope that Turner never plays forward line again. I am nowhere near as sold on his game at the weekend. First possession he had BBB leading with open space in front of him and he ignored that to bomb it long to the square for an easy Liam Jones mark. Second possession he gathered in the forward line had space to have a shot but handballed to Larkey who was under siege and ended up being pinged for holding the ball. He is one of those players that has played far more senior footy than he has deserved under Scott.

Whatever the outcome I would hope that Turner never plays forward line again. I am nowhere near as sold on his game at the weekend. First possession he had BBB leading with open space in front of him and he ignored that to bomb it long to the square for an easy Liam Jones mark. Second possession he gathered in the forward line had space to have a shot but handballed to Larkey who was under siege and ended up being pinged for holding the ball. He is one of those players that has played far more senior footy than he has deserved under Scott.
His pass to Zurhaar want too bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back