Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A goal sneak, we haven't found one since lindsay thomas retired and haven't had one since brett allison and winston abraham. While King Carey was the prima donna, it was the abraham, pickett type that made the game existing.

A goal sneak, we haven't found one since lindsay thomas retired and haven't had one since brett allison and winston abraham. While King Carey was the prima donna, it was the abraham, pickett type that made the game existing.
Waiting for Joe The Goose is not a goal sneak.

Turner was this once in 2015

Then something happened
We played Richmond in the Nab cup in 2015 at Docklands.
Free-flowing high scoring encounter it was an we came out on top.

I bring this up as I was trying to find videos of the ball bouncing back into play after a few players liked the rule from back in the Wizard Cup days. I recall Flash Campbell had one come off the post against Freo at Docklands in 2007.

Anywho that Richmond game of 2015 featured Turner in the last quarter going for an absolute screamer that if he pulled it off would be the greatest mark taken. Scott stifled the * out of him for sure

Pykie

Your call on what first and second year Nat Fyfe was like ...

Additional 6.30am weights sessions, among other extras, became part of his weekly routine, but his transformation was as much noticeable for his new appetite for pushing himself in compulsory training.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Made a brave decision to bring the ball back into the middle by foot to set up the goal that sparked our run in the third. Beautifully executed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back