Senior 31. Harry Lemmey

Remove this Banner Ad

Really have a good feel about Harry‘s footy career, reckon with some thoughtful mentoring and 2022 behind him, this youngster will excel and be exciting, the tall lads are a little laconic but that’s not a problem, his progress will interesting, great selection by Nick Austin .

Last edited:
Hey not sure if it's been said anywhere, but apparently he was rated the top key position player in this time last year!!
Slid down the order like canned chicken

Fi3CHWaVQAA2GLB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kurt Tippett eh …
Not many would own up to that

At least we know he’s honest 👍

Good article in today's age by Peter Ryan "Why late pick is a litmus test for the blues" goes over our drafting and ends with "Lemmey is a late pick, but he will be the best indication yet of whether the clubs environment can turn his type into a better than average AFL player. It's the Lemmey litmus test that the carlton coaching staff have raken on."

Apologies as I cannot link.

Good article in today's age by Peter Ryan "Why late pick is a litmus test for the blues" goes over our drafting and ends with "Lemmey is a late pick, but he will be the best indication yet of whether the clubs environment can turn his type into a better than average AFL player. It's the Lemmey litmus test that the carlton coaching staff have raken on."

There’s a bit of the “ Harrison Macreadie’s” about this pick, the so called gun KPP who bombed in his draft year and was picked in the 40’s by us in the draft.

Here’s hoping our punt works this time

No offence but I actually thought it was a pretty terrible article. A bit rambling at times and that final statement is bizarre. Why would we need a guy, picked at 48, to become an above average AFL footballer to prove anything? He was literally our last pick in the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back