Player Watch #31: Josh Goater - re-signed until the end of 2025 - ruptured Achilles injury vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep …. I was not going to say anything because I thought it was me being over critical but this stood out like dogs balls from his first clip highlights reel . He almost looks like he pushes with both hands when hand balling .
I’ve never seen anything like this with the exception of young kids at OzKick .
Strange one that … I still think he’s a great pick up & potential future gun player for us . Let’s hope he’s handballing technique gets corrected swiftly.
Luckily he's got a couple of years of handball school under Cunners.

“I think it’s a beautiful place. We’ve got an elite program here, it’s really professional and I’ve been absolutely amazed not only by the facilities we have here but also the history of the club that you can feel as well,” he said.

“You can see that history on the tiles of our mosaic wall, and looking at it and the history that’s on show there, of course you’ll aspire to be one of those players that’s remembered by the club.

“It just inspires you and motivates you to be the best player you can be."

Hooked. He'll never leave, ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs HB works with a lady who knows The Goaters very well and she spoke to Mrs Goater and they were guaranteed he would go on the first night to Freo. They were shocked when it didn't happen but elated in the end obviously.
Happy he came to North but weird Freo were looking at more HBF types considering is not a position of need and they just got Jordan Clark.
Guess when Johnson became available they changed their plans.
Seemed to have just drafted local talent as everyone from VIC wants to go home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back