Player Watch #31 Rhyan Mansell

Remove this Banner Ad

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Not to intrude sorry - didn’t see the Rozee one. I did see him lay a pretty budget gut-punch on Gray in the 2nd in the north-eastern pocket which may have been where the fine came from. No 7 cameras around there, but wouldn’t be surprised if it was picked up on those long-range ones. Crowd were laying into him pretty hard after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s good then, I like the boy

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Kid had a tough first game .
Charged twice by the match review panel fined $4 grand .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can he declare bankruptcy and not pay it? WTF, 4k for a kid in his first game is bullshit? He would have earnt less than that

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Not to intrude sorry - didn’t see the Rozee one. I did see him lay a pretty budget gut-punch on Gray in the 2nd in the north-eastern pocket which may have been where the fine came from. No 7 cameras around there, but wouldn’t be surprised if it was picked up on those long-range ones. Crowd were laying into him pretty hard after that.

You guys must have ratted him out. Shame on you lol

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

The kid showed a bit. Would keep him in the team v saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caddyshack

Club Legend
Dec 23, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
He has a bit of grunt but would he be quick enough to man up on one of our ex small forwards?

Draft Combine Results:

Vertical Jump: 61cm
Running Vertical Jump (Left): 69cm
Running Vertical Jump (Right): 70cm
Agility: 8.42 (10th at Victoria State Combine)
20m Sprint: 2.96 (8th at Victoria State Combine)
Yo-Yo Test: 20.5

"Mansell was particularly impressive in the 20m sprint, with a time that would have placed him inside the top 10 at the Draft Combine, as well as an agility score of 8.3 – second only to Chayce Jones out of the Tasmanian contingent at the Draft Combine."

Last edited:

TigersRoar

Rookie
Sep 27, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Draft Combine Results:

Vertical Jump: 6cm
Running Vertical Jump (Left): 69cm
Running Vertical Jump (Right): 70cm
Agility: 8.42 (10th at Victoria State Combine)
20m Sprint: 2.96 (8th at Victoria State Combine)
Yo-Yo Test: 20.5

"Mansell was particularly impressive in the 20m sprint, with a time that would have placed him inside the top 10 at the Draft Combine, as well as an agility score of 8.3 – second only to Chayce Jones out of the Tasmanian contingent at the Draft Combine."

Looks like he's getting another run. A bit of physicality to shut down Higgins or Butler and he'll keep his spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back