Player Watch #31 Rhyan Mansell

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure there was a moment in the 3rd quarter he came off his man and stopped a certain goal. Then we rebound and lynch kicks a goal extending to 2 goals lead
Nah it was in the 3rd qtr when bullies had a bit of mini fight back and chained it out coast to coast and i think he came off his man to stop the handball off
Ahh, I see... I did get it in my GIF'ing of the game.. it's right at the start of this one... Balta harasses Bont but he gets the handball away, Mansell runs off Hannan to harass Naughton and Short gets the loose handball intercept, kick to Pickett to Rioli to Houli to Lynch mark and 3rd goal of the 3rd quarter.

Ahh, I see... I did get it in my GIF'ing of the game.. it's right at the start of this one... Balta harasses Bont but he gets the handball away, Mansell runs off Hannan to harass Naughton and Short gets the loose handball intercept, kick to Pickett to Rioli to Houli to Lynch mark and 3rd goal of the 3rd quarter.

People reckon the heat map is not indicative of players position ...

Yep. That was a huge moment in the game. If bulldogs chain that in it was a easy run in goal and momentum. Surpirsed it was never replayed how crucial that was.

Has a real nice mongrel about him. Can see him starting a really awesome melee one day.
Should he start it with Rohan this week? I’ve been wanting someone to knock that cheating soulless ginger out for so long now

I think Tiger71 mentioned in a podcast that Richmond use a few different criteria when looking at recruits personally
One I remember him mentioning was competitiveness and this kid has that in spades
Skills can be taught and improved but you can’t teach hunger for the contest and physicality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a bargain here. Not best 22 yet but a fantastic backman for the future.
All the backline were good. Vlas will probably squeeze someone out. Although Garth probably has to stat IN as 3rd tall just for his size. Broad & Balta are 5-6 weeks away. So yeah, with Rioli being excellent I'd throw Mansell to Aarts/George's spot.

All the backline were good. Vlas will probably squeeze someone out. Although Garth probably has to stat IN as 3rd tall just for his size. Broad & Balta are 5-6 weeks away. So yeah, with Rioli being excellent I'd throw Mansell to Aarts/George's spot.
Garth was totally crap and Astbury also very patchy
backline was not really great but Lions were crap and made our backs look better than they were to be honest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back