2.33 Tackles a game
2.33 Inside 50s a game
98.33 VFL Ranking Points a game

Can see why he got the call up to afl

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Reckon he's going to be a gun. Hard bastard, maximum effort, good defensively and is now getting more of the ball and using it well. What's not to like?
Only thing not to like is how many skilful small backs we have. I reckon Baker needs to go back to be a trio with short and rioli (basically the baker/houli/short trio again) and give Mansel a go up forward.

Barnard

All Australian
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Only thing not to like is how many skilful small backs we have. I reckon Baker needs to go back to be a trio with short and rioli (basically the baker/houli/short trio again) and give Mansel a go up forward.
Yep, can’t hurt, played his junior footy there, loves a tackle more than a feed. Can’t see why he can’t play wing either, his ball use is underrated due to him largely playing as a negating defender. He actually has pretty decent skills and makes good decisions

Googstar

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
Reckon he's going to be a gun. Hard bastard, maximum effort, good defensively and is now getting more of the ball and using it well. What's not to like?

I really like him to. Just didn't understand why he wasn't getting a game earlier. Hopefully he gets a good run in the seniors.

I like this kid... he's got a bit of mongrel in him, fearless and has decent disposal. The over aggressiveness and brain fades can be curbed and taught out of him. The cheap shots unwarranted though.

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
if any deserved a clip behind the ears its the blonde-haired flog but that was pretty gutless from Rhyan

Why? Ginnivan is not that good

Getting in the way of Grimes mark.

Lets see how he develops. Very much WIP for me

I think he is like Arts except plays in defence. Might have more upside, we will see

Why? Ginnivan is not that good

Getting in the way of Grimes mark.

Lets see how he develops. Very much WIP for me

I think he is like Arts except plays in defence. Might have more upside, we will see
Tend to agree
Not a terrible player but not the type of guy who gets selected when the list is fully fit
Has a hard edge and can play a role but tends to panic with ball in hand at times

Back