Tom Hickey
DOB:06 March 1991
DEBUT: 2011
DRAFT: #Undefined, 2010 Zone
RECRUITED FROM: Morningside (Qld)/Gold Coast/St Kilda

Jul 9, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Deserves a shout out I feel. Great game for us on Saturday night. I really liked his follow up work once the ball hit the deck.

Yep... showed plenty of ticker especially considering that horror first few minutes.
Must be pinching himself to have been picked up virtually from the scrap heap and landing here with such a promising, exciting group.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
I feel like they've had a chat to him and said the role is yours to lose. It's what we've done the past and I feel like he's just been given an opportunity and he's taken and run with it. Popping up to add to the scoreboard frosting on the cake.

Kudos big fella. Enjoy your games with the Bloods, we're more than happy to have you here.

Jul 9, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Bulldog supporting mate that went with me to the game reckoned he was was in the discussion for BOG... quite incredulous when I gave him a rundown on his background.
As a footy fan you can only ask that the players give their all... to see them enjoying their footy is the icing... Tom ticks both those boxes

His best was always really good, he was just always inconsistent and had some 'dumb ruckman' moments.

Surpassed Naismith easily.

Was wrong about him. Been a good addition
Mills too. 31 disposals and 8 clearances today, more than anyone else on the ground.

Mills too. 31 disposals and 8 clearances today, more than anyone else on the ground.
Didn’t think he impacted the game too much from the eye test.

Was fine but also did some bad things

Didn’t think he impacted the game too much from the eye test.

Was fine but also did some bad things
Thought he was clear best on in round 1 and happy to see him back it up and show that he's a capable ball winner. If anything it allows Heeney and Parker to spend more time pushing forward.

Fun fact: Tom Hickey has kicked 4 goals in 3 games to start 2021, which is equal to or more than his goal tally for any year in his career besides 2015 (7 goals) and 2019 (9 goals).

Thought he was clear best on in round 1 and happy to see him back it up and show that he's a capable ball winner. If anything it allows Heeney and Parker to spend more time pushing forward.
He was 100% bog in round 1

Was poor last week and decent this week.

Loved Tom's in the middle of pack is able to get the ball and handball out => Warner goal
Just part of the team effort to keep ball I50

Back