Player Watch #31 Tom Hickey - welcome to Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Nool Carpenna

All Australian
Jul 9, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Deserves a shout out I feel. Great game for us on Saturday night. I really liked his follow up work once the ball hit the deck.
Yep... showed plenty of ticker especially considering that horror first few minutes.
Must be pinching himself to have been picked up virtually from the scrap heap and landing here with such a promising, exciting group.

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
I feel like they've had a chat to him and said the role is yours to lose. It's what we've done the past and I feel like he's just been given an opportunity and he's taken and run with it. Popping up to add to the scoreboard frosting on the cake.

Kudos big fella. Enjoy your games with the Bloods, we're more than happy to have you here.

Nool Carpenna

All Australian
Jul 9, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Bulldog supporting mate that went with me to the game reckoned he was was in the discussion for BOG... quite incredulous when I gave him a rundown on his background.
As a footy fan you can only ask that the players give their all... to see them enjoying their footy is the icing... Tom ticks both those boxes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy Parker

🌸🌷🌹🌺🌻🌼
Jul 9, 2015
Αρκαδία
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers, Gold City Royals
Didn’t think he impacted the game too much from the eye test.

Was fine but also did some bad things
Thought he was clear best on in round 1 and happy to see him back it up and show that he's a capable ball winner. If anything it allows Heeney and Parker to spend more time pushing forward.

Remove this Banner Ad