Past 31. Tom Williamson

Remove this Banner Ad

They didn't even put his name on his photo in the training gallery.

Seriously poor by the club...... Considering every other player had their name there.....

Played VFL last weekend, but only a half.

Reckon he'll spend the next 2 weeks building his fitness at VFL level before coming into contention for the senior side after the bye.
Wouldn't mind bringing him in for the Sydney game if he has a second strong showing this week. He's the perfect OShea swap. Cuningham being the right swap for Mullett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind bringing him in for the Sydney game if he has a second strong showing this week.

He’s missed a fair bit of football mate.

It’ll be great to see him back in the side but he certainly shouldn’t be rushed. Not sure he’ll be ready to go after 1.5 games but we’ll see.

He’s missed a fair bit of football mate.

It’ll be great to see him back in the side but he certainly shouldn’t be rushed. Not sure he’ll be ready to go after 1.5 games but we’ll see.
It would need to be a bog type performance and a full 4 quarter effort to risk bringing him in early...also need to factor in the travel. I'm just eager to get him back in....bought a new jumper in the offseason and put 31 on the back.....my last jumper had 12 on the back for Lappin. I rated him as probably the best late selection in his draft year. He just has spatial awareness that you can't teach.

Well off after the first quarter means he won't be playing seniors this week.

Anyone know where he's at? Northern blues called it a knock....so giving us nothing there.

I think I saw on the main AFL page in one of the VFL reviews that he got a head knock, so I'd assume a concussion
A bit frustrating because on the threads in here people were saying he was clutching at his back. Don't know quite what's up herr

A bit frustrating because on the threads in here people were saying he was clutching at his back. Don't know quite what's up herr
Just saw in the Herald Sun injury list that Williamson is a test for concussion.

A terribly constructed sentence I know, but you get the point.

Also this from AFL.com seems to confirm it: It was a dirty day for the Blues, with Tom Williamson (head knock), Nick Graham (calf tightness) and Harrison Macreadie (hamstring tightness)

sadface

Get better Tom. How different will our backline look next season with Doherty and Williamson both distributing off the back flanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back