Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
Back in my footballing days when I had tonsillitis, I hacked off my tonsil with a Swiss army knife, spat it out over the boundary and just kept on playing.
Kids of today are so wasteful. We chewed 'em up and swallowed 'em. No point wasting such valuable protein.

M'kay, showing my age here.

Don't do a google search on Riley Reid from the office folks!

I've only seen the UK version, and I don't recall seeing her with Gervais and the rest of the gang. She must've been in the US show...

Edit: Ok never mind, probably a good thing Gervais never starred in anything with her. And I'll second the suggestion to not search on Google, at least not while at work...

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
M'kay, showing my age here.

Don't do a google search on Riley Reid from the office folks!
oops :p

I've only seen the UK version, and I don't recall seeing her with Gervais and the rest of the gang. She must've been in the US show...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN said:
Reid, fell ill after making his debut in the rain-soaked loss to the Brisbane Lions at the Gabba in Round 5
So Mum was right about playing in the rain all along...

So Mum was right about playing in the rain all along...
I umpired in sleet and hail 2 years ago ended up with Bronchitis and the other umpire ended up with his liver/kidney shutting down because it was simply too cold

I think it is definitely real problem

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I umpired in sleet and hail 2 years ago ended up with Bronchitis and the other umpire ended up with his liver/kidney shutting down because it was simply too cold

I think it is definitely real problem
Not sure if youre being serious or not, but Glandular is only acquired through the sharing of saliva. Usually young blokes get it from kissing too many girls.

Not sure if youre being serious or not, but Glandular is only acquired through the sharing of saliva. Usually young blokes get it from kissing too many girls.
Could be a compromised immune system

Hak94

All Australian
Apr 27, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Wait, so is it tonsilitis or glandular fever? I thought the reports said it was tonsilitis, has the diagnosis changed since the last update?

Wait, so is it tonsilitis or glandular fever? I thought the reports said it was tonsilitis, has the diagnosis changed since the last update?
Yep. Had follow-up tests and it looks as though he's now tested positive for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back