AFL Player #31: Zach Reid - Hamstring - 4 to 6 weeks - 19/3

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate our graphic design templates so much. Like, I shouldn't have to put so much effort in to figuring out who or what they are referring to.

Other than that, nice.
It also looks like something they grabbed out of a myspace background design for an early teenage girl and while there's nothing wrong with those designs in their context, it looks god awful for a "professional" cough football club.

Can we at least please get an external review on these designs???? Anyone?

I am seeing what they meant by the safest pick of the bunch.

Part of that might be we're a dumb club who can't see an elite KPP kid when we see one, but then we have Reid, so we clearly can. So we're just intentionally dumb I guess.

Stoked for this one. Really like his composure and approach. looks a proper competitor.

‘Reid’s re-signing follows those of Nick Hind, Nic Martin, Jayden Laverde and Sam Durham in recent weeks.’

This is amazing, but given it doesn’t mention Perkins we’re keeping these in the bank for a rainy day yeah?

‘Reid’s re-signing follows those of Nick Hind, Nic Martin, Jayden Laverde and Sam Durham in recent weeks.’

This is amazing, but given it doesn’t mention Perkins we’re keeping these in the bank for a rainy day yeah?

Archie's so good we need to sign him twice.

They announced him a week or two ago, they just forgot to list him in that group.

Even 2 months ago I had tempered expectations, not because he wouldn't make it, just that he might be limited by his ability to put on weight.

It could be optical illusion but I can see a mountain-ish man at the end of this. Someone like Harris Andrews.

We might finally get a look at the aborted Hooker prototype A that crashed and burned during testing - a monster pack mark who can run and defend almost anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes no sense without a like for like replacement for Reid in terms of team balance. But I remember a time when Ridley was going alright and found himself back in the 2s to work on a deficiency (when we all felt he was going well)...and he was there for a good while. Ridley returned to the team as one of the best intercept markers in the comp and an all round gun. Hopefully the same here.

It makes no sense without a like for like replacement for Reid in terms of team balance. But I remember a time when Ridley was going alright and found himself back in the 2s to work on a deficiency (when we all felt he was going well)...and he was there for a good while. Ridley returned to the team as one of the best intercept markers in the comp and an all round gun. Hopefully the same here.
I remember a time James Stewart was sent back to work on something and he came back an absolute mess, devoid of confidence and suddenly couldn't find the footy nor hit the side of a barn when he did.

Logan McDonald has been dropped consistently over his short career by the Swans. Nothing wrong with this move - go back to the 2s and better yourself young man.

Logan McDonald has been dropped consistently over his short career by the Swans. Nothing wrong with this move - go back to the 2s and better yourself young man.
I’d have less issue with it if BZT, Stewart or even Brand was his replacement.

Sydney also always replace him with another key forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back