315 days since West Coast won a game interstate

Remove this Banner Ad

Bender doing everything he can to live up to the Richmond supporter on BF name tonight. How many threads have you trolled on West Coast now?

For your own supporters sake. Just try to do better, mate.

They won 5 games ago in Melbourne and covid happened.

You can close the thread now and continue bumping West Coast threads like the sad little man you are.
It's been almost a year since your rabble was able to win in Melbourne, please tell me why without the typical West Coast excuses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why is this thread still going????

I thought we were told that this QLD was an example of “The Eagles outsmarting the AFL” and it would be an opportunity for them to go 5-0 before returning home for a block of home games.....

What happened to that?

As an Essendon supporter you would be an expert on inferiority, so please do go on.
Yep I am an expert on supporting a bad side (and so are Richmond supporters), but we don't have an inferiority complex considering we've had the most premierships for so long now.

Continuously trying to turn everything into a discussion about Richmond or its direct threat is displaying an inferiority complex. 2018 it was Collingwood. Now it's West Coast. You'd think 2 premierships would stop that.

This thread is a good example. Richmond fans continuously act irrational because of this inferiority complex they've built over 30 years of being inferior to basically the rest of the comp. Same for West Coast fans and their "woe is me VIC bias" attitude. Really, both fans on here are as bad as each other.

Yep I am an expert on supporting a bad side (and so are Richmond supporters), but we don't have an inferiority complex considering we've had the most premierships for so long now.

Continuously trying to turn everything into a discussion about Richmond or its direct threat is displaying an inferiority complex. 2018 it was Collingwood. Now it's West Coast. You'd think 2 premierships would stop that.

This thread is a good example. Richmond fans continuously act irrational because of this inferiority complex they've built over 30 years of being inferior to basically the rest of the comp. Same for West Coast fans and their "woe is me VIC bias" attitude. Really, both fans on here are as bad as each other.
Lol Hird put your team on a drug programme because of your clubs infiority complex, he thought other must be doing it so why not us.

So many of your flags were won by cheating thats the greatest sign of an inferiority complex, when you have to cheat to win because you're not confident enough to do it honestly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back