Player Watch #32 - Corey Ellis

Sir_Loin

🏆🏆
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Wasted 1st round pick in a draft that we did poorly in. Menadue and Drummond came from the same draft, there’s doubt that either of them will make it. Butler also came from the same draft and he’s a frustrating player to watch at times.
I remember that draft and thought we’d done extremely well. Fuknl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grizza

Team Captain
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Not much for any club in the picks after Cellis.
Lachie Weller, Jake Lever, Toby McLean, Touk Miller, Brayden Maynard, Daniel Howe, Connor Blakely, EVW, Alex Neal-Bullen, Jack Lonie, Billy Stretch, Mitch McGovern, Caleb Daniel, Oscar McDonald, Harris Andrews and Jeremy Finlayson would all be handy. But yeah, it does look like a shit draft.

Bojangles17

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Out
Hampson
Griffiths
Miles
Ellis
Drummond
Townsend
*Stengle
Conca
*Lloyd

* are the only players from that lot i want to keep

Load up on big inside mids and an athletic ruck/fwd and hope we get Jordan Butts with 1 of our picks
Bloody lot of departures for a side that went 19-5 , almost unprecedented

RFCGloryJC

🏆🏆🏆1980, 2017, 2019 👑
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Gold Coast is an exciting team.
Best wishes.
Drummond will have the hunger to play, had a shocking run of injuries.

Tigerish09

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond reserves
Lachie Weller, Jake Lever, Toby McLean, Touk Miller, Brayden Maynard, Daniel Howe, Connor Blakely, EVW, Alex Neal-Bullen, Jack Lonie, Billy Stretch, Mitch McGovern, Caleb Daniel, Oscar McDonald, Harris Andrews and Jeremy Finlayson would all be handy. But yeah, it does look like a shit draft.
Like I was saying, waste of a first round pick, win some, lose some but I’d take any of those players just mentioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom