Senior 32.- Gryan Miers (2018-)

Remove this Banner Ad

So how did this kid go this year? I watched a few games with him last year in the TAC cup and liked what I saw, natural footballing ability, knows how to kick goals albeit he is a little bit slow.
I was a bit suprised he slipped as high in the draft as he did, goes to show how clubs are absolutely in love with speed, height and aerobic ability these days and forget they have to be able to play football also.

From the little I saw, he struggled staying in games for the duration - not unexpected really -but he needs to build tank and strength. That said, he kicked some rippa goals and you can see the talent and footy nous in there. The game is not too fast for him.
Not sure of the kicking style but the same was said of SJ too - it seems to work for him so thats one thing.

Will be better for the season and I hope to see him in 2019 debuting - although I reckon Constable will get a gig before him.

GO Catters

Don't rate him as high as others but a solid selection at 57, slow small forwards struggle at AFL Level.

Yep, he looked pretty crap tonight. ;)

YES!
VERY happy with this pickup!
Thought he'd go higher to be honest, IMO was THE small forward on the draft and has the stats to back it up.
Will play and play well next year I reckon.

12 months off.
This kind of stuff is what I saw, a genuine small forward.
Not a midfielder without the tank to play in the middle, or smaller sized player without a position.
A genuine, classy and energetic small forward.

12 months off.
This kind of stuff is what I saw, a genuine small forward.
Not a midfielder without the tank to play in the middle, or smaller sized player without a position.
A genuine, classy and energetic small forward.

And that is something that we have lacked for a number of years.

Gryan the loin been great 2 weeks in a row now looks like a great pick up.

Gryan the loin???????????????

Leave his loins out of it. This is a family friendly footy forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He fully reminds me of the tip rat stevie milne in the way that he moves and plays. Lets hope it just stays on the field

He reminds me of the Medusa.

Don't ask me why there are two images. I don't know.

702253 1562063336429.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back