Past #32: Jacob Edwards - drafted w/ #1 in '20 MSD - delisted end '23 w/ 0 NM games & 0 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

What about hotdog with the bun hollowed out with a sharp pointy object as opposed to split in half? You just don’t find that sort of attention to detail in your play lunch these days... it’s all Harry Potter inspired food courts (see Scotch, utterly ridiculous) and dietary advice.
The "Dinkum Dog!"

Jacob shall be known as "Hotdog" henceforth!

This has been a unique journey, the kind of journey where organic, authentic, lifelong nicknames are made. gettyimages-1080963878-2048x2048.jpeg

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Always such a pleasure.

guy said I need to give up my weekends to go to the country and attend working bees... I said yeah nah and labelled my weekend activities depending on time of year and weather. None of which I would give up for free under anything but gun point.

What you responded to, was my response to the assertion that would give up my weekends to help others.

That’s for people with kids.

Should you be taking a deep dive, then yes, the Akubra comment was “I know the country mate” I’ve discussed farming previously as we have one on the way to Mansfield.

Anyway, there is a search function if you are struggling to connect the dots.

Does this satisfy you? My charge out rates is $360 per hour - so that will be $25, where do I send the invoice? Just make it out to Lomas Ltd?

Best.

BACK TO SCHOOL FOR MID-SEASON RECRUITS

PRIZED North Melbourne draftee Jacob Edwards will return to school football this weekend just a fortnight after being snapped up by the Roos.
The No.1 pick in the NAB AFL Mid-Season Rookie Draft will play for Mentone Grammar against the Justin Leppitsch coached Peninsula Grammar on Saturday in the AGS competition after COVID-19 restrictions were eased in metro Melbourne.

Edwards has been training in one-on-one sessions with Roos staff since being selected but has been unable to enter the AFL program alongside teammates as he continues to attend school and live outside the AFL bubble.

He is likely to play out the season at school level and play a handful of games for the Roos' VFL side when available.

St Kilda draftee, and Edwards' former Sandringham Dragons teammate, Max Heath will remain at NAB League level this weekend. Heath will aim to play for school side Xavier College – where he is still attending – however they're fixtured for a bye in the APS competition on Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully, Edwards can get thru his School Football this week and maybe once the School holidays start we may see him for a VFL game.
Hopefully we can see him full stop. With further easing of restrictions tomorrow and the relaxation of the 25km travel zone I'm hoping he can finally make his way into the club for the first time and actually meet his new team mates. Would be great if the media department can organise an interview with him.

To this point we've only had a few Zoom interviews and game footage and I'd like to see the cut of his jib before we sign him up for a 3 year deal ;)

Thought he's not allowed to connect with other players at the club due to his schooling with covid restrictions which is why he's only training on his own at the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back