Past #32: Jacob Edwards - drafted w/ #1 in '20 MSD - delisted end '23 w/ 0 NM games & 0 NM goals

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My boys definitely fit the bill, my 14yo is nearing 6ft!

I was 6 ft at that age, I’m 6ft now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

My boys definitely fit the bill, my 14yo is nearing 6ft!

What are people feeding the kids these days my brother is 15 and 6ft wtf why are they giants

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Are they all giants down there.
See the boys in the team photo with Edwards? Some of them are now 180-190cm+ as 18 year olds. I used to be considered tall but I certainly don’t feel that way these days.

Cancelled
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just on Edwards and the rumoured speculation he was holding out nominating due to the likelihood North would draft him when he’d rather be somewhere else.........

Absolute bulltish.

He knew he was likely to be taken by us as we’d been in his ear for ages, and he couldn’t have been more excited and happy about the prospect. He and his family were thrilled he’d be going to a Melbourne based club with a bright future and it guaranteed his schooling could continue uninterrupted. There was never the slightest indecision. All confirmed from a close family source.
I love this club is a pretty strong endorsement

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thats a bold claim cotton, because the bike mechanic I did work for in Moe around the same time, at Moe Motorcycles never went to school and he was ordering sausage rolls in a roll for smoko from the Moe Bakery.. Not sure melbourne high can claim that one.

I’m not claiming anything other than I appreciate the delicacy which is a sausage roll in a buttered roll with some sauce.

SimpkinByTheDockOfTheBay was Roll in a Roll a thing when you were at MHS?

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last edited:

pupstar

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thats a bold claim cotton, because the bike mechanic I did work for in Moe around the same time, at Moe Motorcycles never went to school and he was ordering sausage rolls in a roll for smoko from the Moe Bakery.. Not sure melbourne high can claim that one.
Duck are you a Moe boy.

Back