Player Watch #32 Jaiden Magor

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all our selections this is the guy who excites me the most.
I was really surprised he made it through to our pick and delighted we took the opportunity to select him and now hoping he delivers on his undoubted talent.

Definitely a guy with the X-factor.

Go well Jaiden.:thumbsupv1:

EDIT; vid added

Nick Davis mkII

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why but I feel really confident that Magor is going to be a great get for us. I feel much more sure about him than I do the players we drafted in the main draft.
Yep, Im a big fan of the selection too.
Kinnear said that The Swans would like to keep a list spot open for the pre-season / mid-season draft.. I get the impression that when Magor was still available, he was too good to pass on with our final list spot.
I see Hall-Kahan, Sheather and Magor as similar young & developing players. I like all three and am looking forward to their season ahead.

Yep, Im a big fan of the selection too.
Kinnear said that The Swans would like to keep a list spot open for the pre-season / mid-season draft.. I get the impression that when Magor was still available, he was too good to pass on with our final list spot.
I see Hall-Kahan, Sheather and Magor as similar young & developing players. I like all three and am looking forward to their season ahead.
All 3 REALLY know where the goals are too. Each is slightly different in the way they play. Be really interesting to see how the coach uses them.

Hopefully we stick him back up forward with some good supply and he can resume kicking bags from pre-draft days, or if we keep him down back he can become the small/med defender we need coming through.

Had seen him on a few extended mock drafts going in the 40s, 50s, so when we grabbed him with the 2nd rookie pick last year, was happy with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back