Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

He's already gone.

Why would he stay after we stuffed him around for 2 years.

Kicks 3 in his first game, plays 10 games in 2 years since and we expect him to be loyal???!

Frauds like Nahas, Ray, Gibson, Atley etc continued to get games where as he was overlooked consistently.

Why the **** would he stay with us for a rebuild when he can go to Sydney and possibly win a flag as early as next season AND earn more cash.

How embarrassing.

To say that he's been treated harshly would be a complete load of bullshit to be honest.

How long has he been at the club? I know that one year he was injured for a large chunk and at other times he being dong 2ths of **** all in the VFL.

He's starting to show a bit, he's out of contract, teams are chasing. All pretty obvious stuff really. As long as we offer him a deal in the market value ballpark he'll likely stay at North as 99/100 players stay at their current club.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Pfft - We would have to be very ignorant to think that mason leaving wasn't a good chance.

Remember, we just paid a hell of a lot more than we needed too to make it happen. Start of the year we could of offered 2 years on less money, but our people did not see the talent (somehow into his 4th year with us they dont see it).

If you want a gamble with me, then I'd say this is an almost certainty that Petrie is now gone next year, possibly Waite too.

This is BAD LIST MANAGEMENT.

Its GREAT that we have mason, but our list management team needs to have a good look internally.

Pfft - We would have to be very ignorant to think that mason leaving wasn't a good chance.

Remember, we just paid a hell of a lot more than we needed too to make it happen. Start of the year we could of offered 2 years on less money, but our people did not see the talent (somehow into his 4th year with us they dont see it).

If you want a gamble with me, then I'd say this is an almost certainty that Petrie is now gone next year, possibly Waite too.

Its GREAT that we have mason, but our list management team needs to have a good look internally.
Wat?

Unless you have inside knowledge of the workings within the club, you are just making s**t up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Interesting strategy for saving face after being proven wrong. Make your next post even more wrong. Cool.

Turn it up.

So happy we kept our future star.
Some of you in the know probably had the confidence that he would be re-signed. However there are valid points to say it took a bit longer then required to get him on paper,and with Picken at hand managing him and other clubs showing interest we probably paid a lot more then we needed to.
Putting things into perspective, that Petrie and Waite were keeping him out of the team, and that we have the oldest list in the league by far, and the very accurate opinion of the football community that didn't rate us and predicted we would be lucky to win 1 game in 6 following our winning streak was enough to question the club.
With the weird persistence on playing Nahas and not dropping out of form vetrans, was obviously cause for concern.
Brad Scott's team has been an enigma for the last 4 seasons.
All of you that KNEW positively that Mason would be re-signed, kudos to you and give my regards to Cameron Joyce next time your sipping a latte with him.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The club has done a good job in keeping players at the club for sure. But the way things have changed lately my main concern was not what the club wanted but what Mason wanted. If deep down he didn't want to stay and told his manager or visa versa "lets wait till end of year" it was really upto him. But i'm glad he's signed and can see how important he is to our future and that he belongs.

Dude, I don't know who you are or what you are but if you're gonna go round rehashing terrible calls, you're going to be busy round these parts.

I have no idea why people do this.

People who are emotionally invested in the club and team use this place to vent frustration and celebrate. Of course they get s**t wrong.

If someone was to go through your history and bump every post you've made calling for Gibbo to be dropped there would be 100+ changes threads bumped.

People who are emotionally invested in the club and team use this place to vent frustration and celebrate. Of course they get s**t wrong.

If someone was to go through your history and bump every post you've made calling for Gibbo to be dropped there would be 100+ changes threads bumped.
100 exactly wouldn't it?

96/101

Yep, and disregards my initial post on his contract which stated 4x$450k 3 months ago was the go, I'm sure we have paid more for dilly dallying.

Anyway, ass bandits gonna bandit.

LOL. Interesting strategy for saving face after being proven wrong. Make your next post even more wrong. Cool.

Ummmm....

Saving what face?

I've NOT been proven wrong - I have in fact been proven right?

Unless you think we haven't paid overs here?

Please, quote my comments on how I've been proven wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back