Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Meowwww

Attachments

• IMG_3235.JPG
    IMG_3235.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Apr 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I honestly don't understand your deep-rooted hatred for this bloke Phillyroo. Not the first time you have gone over the top with the criticism.

Is one of our top five talents. Need to figure out how to get him more involved. Would love to see him played on the wing for a bit.

He certainly has his flaws but the upside is enormous.

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
I honestly don't understand your deep-rooted hatred for this bloke Phillyroo. Not the first time you have gone over the top with the criticism.

Is one of our top five talents. Need to figure out how to get him more involved. Would love to see him played on the wing for a bit.

Serious question mate, were you there tonight?

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby

Don't hate him btw, quite the opposite.
However I hate his lack of effort, and lack of application. I expect him to be dropped.

He is the biggest Cat I have ever seen wear our jumper. Runs hard to get out of the way, the only time he exerts effort is when he thinks that he might accidentally get involved in the play. I watched him closely all game.... and I'm embarrassed that our player with probably the most talent has the smallest heart. A lazy, pathetic performance. If he isn't dropped, I'm not going next week, in fact I'll not attend the game at the Gold Coast that I'm flying up for. Putrid, weak as piss, cat...
I haven't seen the game as I'm just back from a nightmare of bingoing (yay me, I'm the winner) but if you are actually having a go then FiretrUCK me, he must have been bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to play the rest of the season in the Vfl.

Get some form and match fitness back.

Play Maj
If you think Majak is our forward 50 panacea, then I suspect you'll be bitterly disappointed.

For a bloke of his size, the lack of physicality is disturbing. I wouldn't say he's busting the door down at VFL level and he'll be exposed at AFL level. Add to that his lack of footy smarts and it ain't looking good.

Happy to try it as our current forward setup is atrocious, but don't plonk the house on its success mate.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
If you think Majak is our forward 50 panacea, then I suspect you'll be bitterly disappointed.

For a bloke of his size, the lack of physicality is disturbing. I wouldn't say he's busting the door down at VFL level and he'll be exposed at AFL level. Add to that his lack of footy smarts and it ain't looking good.

Happy to try it as our current forward setup is atrocious, but don't plonk the house on its success mate.

Thanks.....mate.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

The point of the post was that Wood is so out of match fitness he needs to rediscover confidence and form....replace him with a witches hat such is his ineffectiveness atm.

u mustnt have been there last night, or against richmond? hell even the carlton and melbourne games....
he looks to jump out if the way sonhe diesnt have to tackle.
the amount of talent he has, the composure with the ball, hus narking ability mean absolutely squat, when he doesnt want tonto do ANY little thing to help the team.

I absolutely love Mase, but geez, he needs to pull his finger out (same with about 15 others)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back