Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

The amount of crap this kid cops...
He's not alone there but he's far from the focal point of our attacks.

The amount of crap any single player cops is pretty incredible on these forums. I think only Tarrant breaks even

I think it highlights his flexibility.

He's cool, resistant to heat when the pressure is on, and moisture (good in the wet). Yet he has a warmth to him and can be beautiful when he's in full flight on the field.

The Teflon Mason?

He is definitely future star. He will get back his shinboner's spirit like what he showed last year.
I think Brown and Wood shouldn't play close. I still think he is wing/part time forward.

He is definitely future star. He will get back his shinboner's spirit like what he showed last year.
I think Brown and Wood shouldn't play close. I still think he is wing/part time forward.
Was thinking this when McKay comes on and we have another tall forward either through the draft/FA or Larkey fulfilling all our hopes and dreams I could see us playing three big guys like GWS and Mason having to reinvent himself as a fourth tall/winger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to see him again before years end. I really hope he's pushing himself as hard as he can to play, because he hasn't looked hungry enough this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back