Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

His playing for his Football life in 2018 another year of poor games and injury his gone

He owns a "Playing"?

He owns a "gone"?

Little trick here, if you can expand it to "he is playing" then it should be written He's.

As to the content of what you stated, equally wrong.

He owns a "Playing"?

He owns a "gone"?

Little trick here, if you can expand it to "he is playing" then it should be written He's.

As to the content of what you stated, equally wrong.

I reckon his right.

can't believe I'm saying this...in fact, someone stand behind with a baseball bat cocked and ready to swing.

The Blue cammo is growing on me.

Or maybe its just Wood and Waite can make anything look good.
I like it, not sure why there's so much angst over it.

Not as bad as some make out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His ceiling is very high, would love to see him have a full run at it in 2018.

Yep. A good run of games in a side with a midfield that isn't leaking like a sieve.

His ceiling is very high, would love to see him have a full run at it in 2018.
Yep. A good run of games in a side with a midfield that isn't leaking like a sieve.
If he gets a good run at it then we will see a lot of hubble pies being consumed on this board..

If he gets a good run at it then we will see a lot of hubble pies being consumed on this board..

Doubters are going to eat a space station?

I don't remember him having any problems before someone fell across his knee. That's unlucky, not injury-prone.
Yeah what's been quickly forgotten around these parts is that Mase was averaging over 17 possies, 5 marks, 3 tackles and nearly 2 goals a game before that WCE spud fell over his knee. He was also hitting the packs like a madman on a mission.

His upper body is scary now so look out defenders when he hits the pack at full tilt in 2018, bring your own body bag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back