Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Phillyroo popping up in the Mase thread is as predictable as the *scum getting a positive swab..

Mase did the magnificent vice job on Nick Haynes vs GWS completely stifling him, which is so critical to their run and carry out of the backline. BOG worthy.

On the flip-side you’re golfing mate JMac stated so promisingly post COVID but alas, back to Capt Invisible when the going got tough.. as The Pretenders (some correlation here) once aptly sang “some things change, some stay the same”..
Omitted.... sensational decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a bunch of shitmen out of contract end of season. Mase maybe just the start of a purge.

sorry missed your post , I made myself a new batch of brownies and went to town on the butter .
has no intention of getting baked tonight but I licked the spoon and cleaned up the dregs in the bowl . Now I’m shitfaced . Oh well

Frankly, at this point in their careers, they're both disappointing footballers (JMac and Wood). I would add Atley to that list and McDonald is the rest of this season away from being added to the list. All IMO, of course.

I can’t disagree with any of that. Luke and Shaun are contracted for 2021, so I’d expect them to be there. You can’t just delist 15 players at once. I mean we could, but we can’t.

I’m thinking that with those running the show now, you wouldn’t want to be out of contract at years end and putting n performances like last week.

You aren't teaching this old dog any new tricks.

He is an areobic beast who is a nice mark and kick - but he is scared of his own shadow and this is the major reason he hasn't and wont have a successful AFL career.

Shawry can go on all he likes about ...he played his role...blah blah blah...but his selection has not been justified and there is no future for him if we want to be a successful side.

i think we saw the reality this week at selection. Shaw was publicly standing up for his player in the GWS press conference. There was no way he could do it again vs Sydney or it ends up looking ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back