Delisted #32: Noah Gown - Not offered a contract for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to be proven wrong on this but I just don't see Gown making it as KPF and only chance is as a KPD. All the late pick KPFs that have gone on to be successful are the raw athletic types (Jenkins, M.Mcgovern, B.Brown). Obviously predicting a pick 60 KPF not to make it isn't exactly sticking my neck out. I'm just more saying we may as well start developing him as a KPD now.

Would love to be proven wrong on this but I just don't see Gown making it as KPF and only chance is as a KPD. All the late pick KPFs that have gone on to be successful are the raw athletic types (Jenkins, M.Mcgovern, B.Brown). Obviously predicting a pick 60 KPF not to make it isn't exactly sticking my neck out. I'm just more saying we may as well start developing him as a KPD now.

Why? We don’t need defenders and he’s shown good signs up forward.

Quoting Knightmares 2018 revisit article;

“Noah Gown's first season in the VFL has been strong for a young key position player and early signs are he was a good value selection.“

Why? We don’t need defenders and he’s shown good signs up forward.

Quoting Knightmares 2018 revisit article;

“Noah Gown's first season in the VFL has been strong for a young key position player and early signs are he was a good value selection.“

Maybe I’m underrating his athleticism but I just don’t see him beating AFL level KPDs with his combination of height and athleticism. All just points to him being a defender imo

Maybe I’m underrating his athleticism but I just don’t see him beating AFL level KPDs with his combination of height and athleticism. All just points to him being a defender imo

is he any shorter or less athletic than Taylor Walker?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am Noah's father I think I am closer to him than Kakkle

TALKING POINT:

bump this in one year

If he doesn't Kick 3 goals a game in the VFL this year at the very least I will lament my choice to say he will be Delisted (IMHO).

If he doesn't Kick 3 goals a game in the VFL this year at the very least I will lament my choice to say he will be Delisted (IMHO).
3 goals a game ?
So what you are saying is if he does not kick 50 plus goals he should be delisted ? Big ask considering the last player to kick 50 goals was Matt Little for us in 2012.
I would think if he kicks 2 goals a game he will have done well. That would put him in the top 3 most seasons.

3 goals a game ?
So what you are saying is if he does not kick 50 plus goals he should be delisted ? Big ask considering the last player to kick 50 goals was Matt Little for us in 2012.
I would think if he kicks 2 goals a game he will have done well. That would put him in the top 3 most seasons.
Suspect he was extracting the urine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back