eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Yep definitely impressive in patches today. Should play seniors this year.
Mate, he was impressive but he's clearly behind Brown, Smack, Stewart, Daniher, Bellchambers, Clarke and Draper for a spot in the side in comparable positions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yoda_

Brownlow Medallist
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Our Tex Walker!?
Came on here to post this exact comparison (style wise).

Plays deep forward, takes marks well on the lead and wheels and goes when he can. Not sure he will fill out to the size of Tex but the comparisons (stylistically) are there to see.

Yoda_

Brownlow Medallist
May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Yep definitely impressive in patches today. Should play seniors this year.
Like Eth said, we have a plethora of guys ready to play seniors in the KPF end, lets slow down on the desperation for our kids to play seniors. Plenty of time for him to come in.

If he is dominating then sure, but flash in the pan stuff shouldn't be rewarded.

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
He'll face what will probably be his toughest test for the year this weekend, up against Lachie Henderson. If he can snag 2 goals he'll have done his job.

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
So he hasn't been seen the past 3 games, no mention on the injury report in that time, and the only thing I've heard is from saladin from BB was that he sustained a leg injury of some kind against Casey with basically radio silence from the club. I mean that I get he's a first year project player but **** me, why can't he at least crack a mention?

Oh, forget it. He's probably dead.

FlyingV

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
So he hasn't been seen the past 3 games, no mention on the injury report in that time, and the only thing I've heard is from saladin from BB was that he sustained a leg injury of some kind against Casey with basically radio silence from the club. I mean that I get he's a first year project player but **** me, why can't he at least crack a mention?

Oh, forget it. He's probably dead.
I think he’s listed as DOA on the injury report. So might be dead.

Top Bottom