Player Watch #32 Samson Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

instead of rewarding samson for kicking 7 goals in 2 weeks we're gonna reward kosi who has kicked 2 goals in 5 games (3 afl, 2 vfl, 1 goal in each)

make it make sense yze

it's 2 goals in 7 games if you count the preseason matches for kosi
Kozi is our Doozey for the Draft! Just about guarantees a good pick!

Sampson Ryan should be playing instead of Kozi. He's better in almost all facets of the game. He's a better overhead mark, kick for goal, lead and chop out in the ruck. Ryan's issue is his core strength. He needs more time working on his legs and arse. They should be getting him doing dead lifts 24/7 and developing his upright wrestling strength. Dusty should be his pin up boy.

Regardless, despit being pushed off the ball too easily, he is still a better half forward option who can push up the wings. Why he is not in the team while we are down to one big forward, is beyond me.

I'm not sold on Ryan. Seems soft and easily outbodied by blokes a foot shorter and 25kgs lighter but Naismith was so ineffective tonight I'd rather see Ryan selected ahead of him every single time. Big blokes take longer to develop so who knows with Ryan but no way is Naismith superior to him in the seniors. Might as well look to the youth every time at selection....... happy to carry Pickett to 100 though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back