Player Watch #32 Samson Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

The best part of this pick is the height factor

at 206cm he will always give us first use bar vs nicnat and Gawn/goldy

That’s why I’ve grown to love soldo who’s one area better then Nank is his hit out ability. Nank is better everywhere else but getting Sampson in to become a hitouts monster in time is exciting! Decent clunker and mobility too. I do feel we went him at 40 to block the lions who went a ruck at 48

Colina being 6ft 9+ is the exact same thing.
Getting the monsters are our tigers

I watched the clip on the RFC website probably 5 times

apart from the 2 marks at the start he seems to spend more time on the ground than in the air , Falls over after every mark
Alot of big expectations from a Ruckman that was selected at pick #40
Perhaps watch that clip before you’ve had a few beers , he actually took 8 marks , hopefully all in the one game 😗

I watched the clip on the RFC website probably 5 times

apart from the 2 marks at the start he seems to spend more time on the ground than in the air , Falls over after every mark
Alot of big expectations from a Ruckman that was selected at pick #40
i watched this video

counted 8 marks in a row to start off, is there another video ?

Put it this way , if ivy soldo and mason cox could become senior players from where they were at as 20yo, by comparison Ryno is very well placed ,,,now you can close the thread

i watched this video

counted 8 marks in a row to start off, is there another video ?
He counted two 🙄, ummmmm he was the big bloke in a black and white jumper with a mop top dragging in screamers like shelling peas

Put it this way , if ivy soldo and mason cox could become senior players from where they were at as 20yo, by comparison Ryno is very well placed ,,,now you can close the thread
forget Ryno, why don't we just plonk his dad in the backline...noice...

The question mark for mine about him stepping in for R1 is endurance. He will have to get around the ground a bit quicker too so hopefully his tank is almost at afl level with 3 months to go.

If not, god help us with Chol
Do Carlton have a ruckman?

I personally think Biggy will be groomed to play the Grimes role in the future and we will take our time with his development

He has the agility , speed , height , reach to play that role to perfection and with Astbury & Grimes there for the next 2 years he will have the best development to give him a real chance to do this. Also Miller if he develops into that CHB role our defence will be set for the future - Big 'If's but we can only hope
Sorry but RCD will be groomed for Grimes spot.😛😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gryan Miers
screenshot_20201211-182007_chrome-jpg.1026671
e40eb55ac46a26c0c3ea675ddc2bb2c2

Perhaps watch that clip before you’ve had a few beers , he actually took 8 marks , hopefully all in the one game 😗
You clearly didnt either read my post properly or didnt get what i said.

Apart from the 2 marks at the start he fell over every other mark he took
now go watch again

now go watch again
i think you're a bit harsh on him when oppos crash into him sending him to the ground... add gravity.

now go watch again
I think you need to try a little harder if that’s your only gripe, what if I said he still didn’t spill one

I think you need to try a little harder if that’s your only gripe, what if I said he still didn’t spill one
Seriously dude go back and read the original post
Nowhere did i say he spilled a mark.

maybe you try a little harder to read and understand perhaps.

OK ill spell it for you . Apart from the 2 marks at the start

Everytime he takes a mark

He goes to ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back