Traded #32: Travis Colyer - traded to Freo for future 4th rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

And some supporters think we will still finish bottom four next year, * me he is in good nick and add the speed we found this year aswell and we should be playing some damn exciting football. What are we expecting out of him next year? I'm hoping for an average of 20 touches and atleast a goal a game. In his prime now and modern footy suits him so much.

And some supporters think we will still finish bottom four next year, **** me he is in good nick and add the speed we found this year aswell and we should be playing some damn exciting football. What are we expecting out of him next year? I'm hoping for an average of 20 touches and atleast a goal a game. In his prime now and modern footy suits him so much.
I think the side we are resembling most is Bulldogs. But of course we're not as contested

Couldn't be much leaner - looks like the sort of muscle that helps rather than hinders. First 3km time trial will tell the tale.
Yep. looks Ben Cousins like body. He was plenty quick enough .

Although I was referring more to his explosive speed rather than endurance. More muscle is always more weight?
Mass x force = acceleration ( I think...)

He'll be as quick as ever given it's all lean muscle mass. Question mark would be on the endurance side, assuming he's actually gained weight.

Although I was referring more to his explosive speed rather than endurance. More muscle is always more weight?
Will help, assuming the muscle increases the amount of short twitch fibres.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually miss read the title as 'mesmerising nipples' - no joke
giphy.gif

Mass x force = acceleration ( I think...)

He'll be as quick as ever given it's all lean muscle mass. Question mark would be on the endurance side, assuming he's actually gained weight.

Mass x Acceleration = Force actually. I'd go with Lightning Speed x Ripped Body = Major Hurties.

Best interview so far!

Yeah his interview was terrific. I found myself thinking "Was he always this well spoken?"

Its funny because I was probably never as big a fan of Colyer's work as others on here. I liked his pace and run but I always thought he got let off too easy for too many sub 20 touch games - even making allowances for his impact with the ball.
Suddenly though - i'm excited to have him back and can't wait to see what he can bring together with Tippa and Fantasia. I guess I just don't know what I want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back