Traded #32: Travis Colyer - traded to Freo for future 4th rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. The what now?

Marsh-muscle-fibers-table3.png

Yeah his interview was terrific. I found myself thinking "Was he always this well spoken?"

Its funny because I was probably never as big a fan of Colyer's work as others on here. I liked his pace and run but I always thought he got let off too easy for too many sub 20 touch games - even making allowances for his impact with the ball.
Suddenly though - i'm excited to have him back and can't wait to see what he can bring together with Tippa and Fantasia. I guess I just don't know what I want.
He's a smart cookie. Studying law I think.

I will point out I didn't write it, don't lump me in with those Crossfit types...
Haha I wouldn't dare accuse you of such a thing, I could tell you copy and pasted it. Just pointing out the humour.

No need to patronise me mate, he said "short twitch". you gonna give me a pretty colourful chart on them fibres?
Sorry, meant fast twitch.

No need to patronise me mate, he said "short twitch". you gonna give me a pretty colourful chart on them fibres?

This:

I don't think he was being patronising. I think he might have genuinely thought you didn't know what ethan was talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to admit, we don't have any 'campaigner' looking blokes on our list. Do we?

Neck tatts? sleeves? stupid haircuts?
The haircuts are debatable. Eades had a neck tat, Demps had either a sleeve or a half sleeve, I forget which. Cooney had that leg tat. I don't think we have many players left that have visible tats on game day though.

The haircuts are debatable. Eades had a neck tat, Demps had either a sleeve or a half sleeve, I forget which. Cooney had that leg tat. I don't think we have many players left that have visible tats on game day though.
Pops Kelly has one inside his bicep, Joey has one on his left leg, Buddha has one along his left shoulder that pops out, Eades has one across his chest that comes out either side, but that's as full on as we have!

... We need more.

Pops Kelly has one inside his bicep, Joey has one on his left leg, Buddha has one along his left shoulder that pops out, Eades has one across his chest that comes out either side, but that's as full on as we have!

... We need more.

5/1 that Venables gets one

You sayin you want Dustin Martin? :/ :p
Would love a player like him, but without the drugs and the bikie gangs.

I'm a big fan of tattoos and have many myself. Personal preferences, y'know!

Bump.

Saw the game live yesterday and this bloke was everywhere (like Zach). His takeoff speed was incredible to watch at ground level, excellent disposals with a few pinpoint passes.
To kick 4 goals, 3 from setshots was a great sign for a big 2017 ahead for my mate Trav.

Oh, and the photos of his massive arms aren't trick photography, he's been lifting cars in the off-season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back