Traded #32: Travis Colyer - traded to Freo for future 4th rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been around since 2010. He's just just going to ever be able to be consistently good at kicking the footy. He can play though. He just needs to use his footy brain and once he's in space handball it too someone who can kick.

Also needs guys that can kick to get into a position to receive a handball from him. It should become easier over the next couple of years as slow players retire and are replaced with quicker younger guys.

He's been around since 2010. He's just just going to ever be able to be consistently good at kicking the footy. He can play though. He just needs to use his footy brain and once he's in space handball it too someone who can kick.

Also needs guys that can kick to get into a position to receive a handball from him. It should become easier over the next couple of years as slow players retire and are replaced with quicker younger guys.
Before the saga he was a very good kick of the ball.to me it's like he is rushing himself when he doesn't need to. So he gets to the ball with plenty of time but rushes and makes it hard for himself by fumbling and looking unco.

This is so exciting - can't wait for his 7 possessions and 7 fumbles to be added back into the team.

I'd hate to have that Langford bloke in the side. Heard he had 30 touches and 2 goals in the VFL. That sounds like it would seriously upset the balance of the side.

Sarcasm aside I really hope that he steps up his game because the Colyer that last played absolutely does not deserve a spot in our seniors.

I get the frustration with the fumbles. A couple of times he would have created a clear scoring shot if he took clean possession. Needs to get that under control. He hits the ball at serious pace but still has hard hands. Needs softer hand or to slow down a step when taking possession.

But the knock on his kicking today is wrong. He hit most if not all of his targets that i saw from the stands. Actually thought he kicked it quite well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So frustrating. He's always in the right spot and running hard but the fumbles kill us. Hopefully Raz gets up for an easy swap

He simply cant go to Sydney playing like this.
Would be a massive liability in a final where skills under pressure will be the difference.
He is currently completely inept and incapable at picking the ball up, i cant think of someone who is so out of form..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back