Traded #32: Travis Colyer - traded to Freo for future 4th rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

As I recall too, was thought by everyone to be behind only Heppell, Hooker and Hurley in terms of the “important” ones we wanted to retain. Thought of quite highly.
I was always of the opinion that he was one that we could conceivably shed despite his quality. He was great in an area we were and still are stacked in.

Maybe he had two?
He definitely said it when he came off the ground, when St.Kilda kicked clear in this game as well. Ses was telling him to calm down on the bench, all well within earshot of the front row I was sitting, along withe people 3 rows back who also made comment.

That game was later in the year when they belted us. Round 14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of love here for Trav. I’m stoked to get him as I think he’ll like our new look forward line.
Great to hear from the supporters that he’s a great person. After a few tough years Woosha seems to be instilling a pretty decent culture over there. I hope Trav can add a bit off field with our youngsters too.

Great club man, fantastic gut runner, really good kick for goal on the run and a good overhead mark for his size. If he can get over his fumbles he'll be a good pickup for Fremantle.

I'm not upset to see him go as I believe he was rapidly becoming depth at Essendon but I am glad he's been given the opportunity at Fremantle.

Great club man, fantastic gut runner, really good kick for goal on the run and a good overhead mark for his size. If he can get over his fumbles he'll be a good pickup for Fremantle.

I'm not upset to see him go as I believe he was rapidly becoming depth at Essendon but I am glad he's been given the opportunity at Fremantle.

Ummm... did I miss something?

A lot of love here for Trav. I’m stoked to get him as I think he’ll like our new look forward line.
Great to hear from the supporters that he’s a great person. After a few tough years Woosha seems to be instilling a pretty decent culture over there. I hope Trav can add a bit off field with our youngsters too.
Strangely enough he was a great person even before Woosha. It's a crazy thought I know, but life can be stranger than fiction sometimes.

Strangely enough he was a great person even before Woosha. It's a crazy thought I know, but life can be stranger than fiction sometimes.
I read that as two different things, but * him I got your back!

I read that as two different things, but **** him I got your back!

Obviously Beerfish means Colyer was great right from the moment of conception... predating any greatness from our great coach. ;)

Obviously Beerfish means Colyer was great right from the moment of conception... predating any greatness from our great coach. ;)
Yeah I got that, I just don't think the Freo poster meant Woosha made him a good person more he made the club better than it was before he got here.

Yeah I got that, I just don't think the Freo poster meant Woosha made him a good person more he made the club better than it was before he got here.

Yeah I know, was an attempt at humour... I'll show myself out now...

Yeah I know, was an attempt at humour... I'll show myself out now...
No I shall leave, you gave me a winky face and everything and I still missed it.

mah bad

Apologies that I have confused you. I was attempting to imply that he was a good person, still is a good person and your club seems to have a strong culture at the moment.
Hopefully all of this can improve Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say it's a strange choice by Fremantle - Reckon they have a plethora of this type of player on their list - Will be interesting to see how many games he plays in 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back