Past #33: Ed Vickers-Willis - delisted at end of 2020 season - won't be offered a new contract - 21 NM games - thanks EVW

Remove this Banner Ad

How's he tracking this pre-season? Rewatching the game Vs hawks and he looks so clean and composed beyond his years. Flying under the radar perhaps?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

How's he tracking this pre-season? Rewatching the game Vs hawks and he looks so clean and composed beyond his years. Flying under the radar perhaps?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

He was extremely good in those first 7 games last year before the injury. Reckon he'll be a key cog in our backline if he can stay fit.

I don't reckon he has an issue with staying fit, his injury was more of a freak accident that could've been avoided if anything. He was just going hard at it knee first into the goal post, up until then he was going really well.

Once he's back in it he'll know where to place his body on the line, and it should be in a contest. All things to learn in time.

I don't reckon he has an issue with staying fit, his injury was more of a freak accident that could've been avoided if anything. He was just going hard at it knee first into the goal post, up until then he was going really well.

Once he's back in it he'll know where to place his body on the line, and it should be in a contest. All things to learn in time.

Too true. All of EVW’s injuries were simply a case of bad luck.

2 x PCL’s, one from running into a post
1 x ACL, they can’t really be avoided

It’s not like he has had repeat soft tissue injuries.

He’ll play the vast majority of games this year id imagine

Too true. All of EVW’s injuries were simply a case of bad luck.

2 x PCL’s, one from running into a post
1 x ACL, they can’t really be avoided

It’s not like he has had repeat soft tissue injuries.

He’ll play the vast majority of games this year id imagine

More like pushed into it. 100 times more dangerous than what Zurhaar did and he copped a fine while Hayward got zilch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back