Past #33: Ed Vickers-Willis - delisted at end of 2020 season - won't be offered a new contract - 21 NM games - thanks EVW

Remove this Banner Ad

If the situation was reversed and it was the Sydney young gun who'd buggered his knee after the contest, the sooking would be so loud you could hear it in space.

If the situation was reversed and it was the Sydney young gun who'd buggered his knee after the contest, the sooking would be so loud you could hear it in space.

Gerard Healy would want the posts removed and replaced with laser beams.

Last edited:
This bloke was looking more like Guy McKenna every game. Showing great composure and footy IQ as he gained confidence at the level.

Speedy recovery and I hope he gets a real good run at it in 2019, important cog in the machine now.

Love what this guy was bringing to us. For all the talk of needing a top 10 player in the league to win a flag, it's the unsung, reliable "give me a job to do and I'll do it every week" blokes like Higher Ed who are the real difference to a side.

Will be a handy inclusion to our 2019 team.

Gerard Healy would want the posts removed and replaced laser beams.
Thats not a bad idea.

Think about it. No injuries, and if the ball crossed or even touched the laser beam, we could get an immediate and accurate result.

The benefit being, we could automate two more maggot umpires out of our game.

I like it .....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not a bad idea.

Think about it. No injuries, and if the ball crossed or even touched the laser beam, we could get an immediate and accurate result.

The benefit being, we could automate two more maggot umpires out of our game.

I like it .....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yeah, but that would mean less Chelsea...

Good luck to this future 200 game hall of famer.

This bloke was looking more like Guy McKenna every game. Showing great composure and footy IQ as he gained confidence at the level.

Speedy recovery and I hope he gets a real good run at it in 2019, important cog in the machine now.

Imagine after he puts on some muscle - he will be elite. * injuries and cruel fate!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back