AFL Player #15: Jayden Laverde

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a real shame. He was finally getting some consistency with his body this year too. Also 2 week hamstring? As if. No way would you risk playing Laverde that early without giving him the extra week off.

Last thing he could afford was an injury setback given his form issues.

No footy for 2-3 weeks, then needs to build a case in the VFL again. That’s a 6 week turnaround, so unless we’re categorically out of finals contention by Rd 20-21, he prob struggles to get a senior look in again this year.

*sigh*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS #thenewMyers
giphy.gif

Just getting through some of the replay now. Is it just me or was he noticeably heavier?

Zach Package was talking about an aggression in his play and I have to say that it was different. Looked like he was playing angry, not that I'm saying that he was angry about something but he was throwing his weight around much more than usual.

Just getting through some of the replay now. Is it just me or was he noticeably heavier?

Zach Package was talking about an aggression in his play and I have to say that it was different. Looked like he was playing angry, not that I'm saying that he was angry about something but he was throwing his weight around much more than usual.

looked like a bloke who thought, you know what? im too good for this level.. im just going to fend off each tackle like it hasn't happened

jayden.JPG
"Minimal Fibre Disruption"

Laverde is currently experiencing intermittent network connectivity issues, as a result of Minimal Fibre Disruption.

Essendon has a redundancy in place and will implement an alternate service in his absence.

An Essendon spokesperson said "Jayden is experiencing intermittent dropout issues, due to Minimal Fibre Disruption. The club has assessed him and believes that this is a result of performing Planned Outages, during game time."

Last edited:
View attachment 518184
"Minimal Fibre Disruption"

Laverde is currently experiencing intermittent network connectivity issues, as a result of Minimal Fibre Disruption.

Essendon has a redundancy in place and will implement an alternate service in his absence.

An Essendon spokesperson said "Jayden is experiencing intermittent dropout issues, due to Minimal Fibre Disruption. The club has assessed him and believes that this is a result of performing Planned Outages, during game time."
This post is excellent reading in conjunction with your profile picture.

I thought he was bloody good against Box Hill.

Seemed to be used a bit around clearances where he was clean and very effective. Strong above, head and some of his kicking after breaking tackles was great.

So frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back