Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh - signed until 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

My 8 year old sons favorite player.
He even told him at a cardinia shire training day and Macca said you must have the wrong bloke.
My youngest son said, No you are Kamdyn McIntosh and you are a gun.
Maccs couldnt stop smiling all arvo and always looked out for my young bloke to give him a thumb up or a wink.

Onya Macca. Keep kicken goals bud

Last edited:
My youngest sons favorite player.
He even told him at a cardinia shire training day and Macca said you kust have the wrong bloke.
My youngest said, No you are Kamdyn McIntosh and you are a gun.
Maccs couldnt stop smiling all arvo and always looked out for my young bloke to give him a thumb up or a wink.

Onya Macca. Keep kocken goals bud
Great story! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He couldn't kick straight at goal to save himself. Now he's a machine in front of the sticks. Another guy that is just rising himself above the level.

Fantastic player. When we drafted him what I loved was that he was a teen and playing top level footy, but still looking after the family with his sister as his parents worked FIFO on the mines. Obviously a mature guy that has learnt a few lessons early about life.

A year or ago my uncle ran into him at a training session or something, anyway he had a jumper on him that he was going to send over to me.. Uncle explains that his nephew is a mad tiger dude living in France and would he sign this jumper(for me).. Kamden was all no worries and happy too. A year later my uncle had flown out here and given me that jumper and runs into Chamdyn getting onto a plane and mentions that he delivered it to me personally and if he remembers my uncle's request... Apparently Kamdon remembered and was stoked I had his jumper in France and was asking how I was doing... This was post premiership.

Along with Grigg's Chronicles of Kamdyin, I just dont know how you cannot like this guy.

A year or ago my uncle ran into him at a training session or something, anyway he had a jumper on him that he was going to send over to me.. Uncle explains that his nephew is a mad tiger dude living in France and would he sign this jumper(for me).. Kamden was all no worries and happy too. A year later my uncle had flown out here and given me that jumper and runs into Chamdyn getting onto a plane and mentions that he delivered it to me personally and if he remembers my uncle's request... Apparently Kamdon remembered and was stoked I had his jumper in France and was asking how I was doing... This was post premiership.

Along with Grigg's Chronicles of Kamdyin, I just dont know how you cannot like this guy.

They love him around the club. One of those characters.

Always liked him as a player. He’s now maturing and starting to believe he belongs. His set shots on goal this year have been very good, great routine and he’s not trying to kick the cover off the footy.

They love him around the club. One of those characters.

Always liked him as a player. He’s now maturing and starting to believe he belongs. His set shots on goal this year have been very good, great routine and he’s not trying to kick the cover off the footy.
He's always smiling too. I can imagine us being 5 points down as the siren goes in a GF and he's marked it and having a set shot from 50... And he'd be smiling.

Just love the way he plays.

Absolute champion this bloke full of character and you can tell the love he has for the team bleeds yellow and black.
Was always holding his width in the contest last night every stoppage he would be spreading out wide and the dawks paid the price for paying him no respect what a game love y'a macca..

Heart and sole player. Gives everything on the field. Has his limitations which people tend to focus on, but if you can look past those and forgive the occasional howler, he is a pleasure to watch.
Also fun to watch with his arms flailing around like one of those blow up marketing things.
View attachment 555441

I noticed that too last night, he runs to an opposition player with his arms as wide as they'll go at about 80% and then right as the oppo is about to kick he puts the hammer down and tries to smother.

...and thus a new nickname is born:

:fire: :fire: :fire: WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN :fire: :fire: :fire:

Rolls off the tongue.

I have been a massive critic of this bloke, but my god he was massive last night.
The pros far outweigh the cons and it might be time I started acknowledging this bloke for what he brings.
Conditions suited him last night. He was in his element.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back