Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh - signed until 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

The type of player that can win us games when the opposition focuses on Cotchin/Martin/Prestia and other big name players.
It's the middle and bottom tier players that will win us the important matches.
Can you write a personalised letter to Brando? You almost had me ready to go for Thursday night

Thoroughly enjoying watching this rare unit go about his business this year. Playing some good footy!
Great call ‘rare unit’

Takes all types to make up a footy team and Kmac is a real character around the club who lightens up the mood and makes teammates smile.

And can play too.

I've finally come to terms with Kamdyn and accepted him for what he is.
He will make two or three massive clangers per game but will do seven or eight huge pressure acts that more than makes up for it.
Career best form now.
Thought he was BOG last night and I am usually a huge critic.

You see those stats that come up
repeat sprint efforts, I dunno how they come up wih them, if you need to have the ball for them or chasing the ball or leading or whatever, but I’d be really interested to know about his running.
Commentators cream themselves about Isaac Smith but Kmac was bloody everywhere last nite

Those who knocked him hang your heads in shame.
He’s a rare talent that every now and then produces these quirky freakish moments.
Plucking one handers are hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He works so hard when we are transitioning from defence and, equally importantly, works so hard to stop the opposition transitioning from defence.
Would be as awkward as all **** to play against.

Been defending him for a while now. They need to show Ellis this guys efforts. If Ellis can do what he does defensively, with his better skills, he will get into the Gaff conversation. Macca, as Tugga said, we need to live with the scrubbing kicks as part of his game. After seeing Port's tactics vs WC, his mongrel scrubbers could be the best way forward though !

He works so hard when we are transitioning from defence and, equally importantly, works so hard to stop the opposition transitioning from defence.
Would be as awkward as all **** to play against.

Just on this. Won't show on the coverage but in the 17 GF Adelaide switched on the half back line at one point. Could see the switch coming from a long way out but we were horribly out of position. Kamdyn sprinted a good 50-100m and managed to man the mark in time before the real outlet kick got out. Will never forget the defensive running he did there as the game was still on and he stopped them going forward. Created a turnover and Castagna kicked a goal from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back