Senior 33. Lewis Young

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Celebrated his contract extension with a really good performance last night. Has certainly locked up the second defensive post alongside Weitering. Did a lot of good things.

Would seem to be a great bargain pick to get a proper player for peanuts. I love it when that happens!

I think the area for him to work on is to be a bit more assertive/decisive. He's a mild-mannered, quiet guy and looks like it when he plays. A few times last night I think he could have 100% committed to a spoil and smashed the pack apart, but maybe went in a little half-and-half. A tweak to make as he develops further.

Celebrated his contract extension with a really good performance last night. Has certainly locked up the second defensive post alongside Weitering. Did a lot of good things.

Would seem to be a great bargain pick to get a proper player for peanuts. I love it when that happens!

I think the area for him to work on is to be a bit more assertive/decisive. He's a mild-mannered, quiet guy and looks like it when he plays. A few times last night I think he could have 100% committed to a spoil and smashed the pack apart, but maybe went in a little half-and-half. A tweak to make as he develops further.
couldn't agree more - great assessment

Played his best footy when Weiters (and others) were out.

Would love to see him gain the confidence so that he plays like 'the man' no matter who else is in the backline.
Not many players get 20+ spoils in a game. Young Lewis did it twice last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back