Player Watch #33 Marc Sheather Category B - from our Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

mtooler

Premiership Player
Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Your first point is spot on. In his U17 season he showed a lot of passion, tackling and effort but was picking up very small possession numbers for the Academy. This last season he seems to have improved but still isn’t a massive possession player.

I’ve always liked the look of the kid so I hope he makes it but I’ll stay on the fence on this selection and see how he goes. Not convinced yet that out of all the boys he was the one that warranted a selection.
The next Rohan and Hayward?

SwansProudly

Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Wishing Marc all the best.
What a successful rookie list the Bloods have including 3 co-captains: Brett Kirk, Kieren Jack, Heath Grundy, Nick Smith, Dane Rampe and Jake Lloyd.

Bear31

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

Kiama Chris

Club Legend
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
Must have a lot of faith in him to give him another 2 years even though he has not played a game yet. Good signs.
Saw him play at Tramways vs Southport. Definitely one of our best. I noticed that everything he did was quality. Ball handling, kicking, chasing, tackling, leading
All energetic but into the right places. Still going Q4 when they overran us.
Easy to see why he was extended. Will push hard next year if he has a good preseason.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Saw him play at Tramways vs Southport. Definitely one of our best. I noticed that everything he did was quality. Ball handling, kicking, chasing, tackling, leading
All energetic but into the right places. Still going Q4 when they overran us.
Easy to see why he was extended. Will push hard next year if he has a good preseason.
Those are great things to hear. What sort of player is he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad