Player Watch #33 - Oskar Baker - The Ginja Ninja

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus. You know Clayton Oliver tested off the scale as elite kick in the combine kicking drill right?
This isn't based off the combine..

You guys stated that it was a troll attempt when in reality he was recruited as a guy with good foot skills. You don't lose that. Regardless, I've proven that I wasn't trolling nor being different for the sake of it.

p.s. Calm down. control your emotions.

This isn't based off the combine..

You guys stated that it was a troll attempt when in reality he was recruited as a guy with good foot skills. You don't lose that. Regardless, I've proven that I wasn't trolling nor being different for the sake of it.

Imagine ignoring 5 years of in game evidence and running with an SEN draft special as proof you are right.

didn't state that either...nice comprehension. But it is proof that others believe he has good foot skills too.

Or maybe they didnt watch him FOR 5 YEARS to get a proper read on how good or bad a kick he really is, perhaps their sample size was too small and therefor inaccurate.

Nice comprehension yourself.

didn't state that either...nice comprehension. But it is proof that others believe he has good foot skills too.
It's proof that one bloke based off some underage footy when you have heaps more time and space thought he could kick it well. At AFL level he has never ever shown the ability to kick well. Literally never.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back