Past #33: Patrick Walker - delisted end '22 - 0 NM games/goals - thanks Patty

Remove this Banner Ad

MR SMOOTH

Patrick Walker will have some fans as a 186cm rebounding defender who rarely fumbles.

"He's a pretty smooth mover, very classy," North Hobart coach Richard Robinson said of Walker.

"I like his ball use and his courage last year went to another level."

Walker reads the ball well in the air and has no issue backing into oncoming traffic to fly for intercept marks.

The defender was one of the youngest players to debut for North Hobart at age 15.

May 29, 2016
Tasmania
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Sorry to Intervene, please take care of this bloke, I've been best of friends with him for a very long period of time. He's got the potential to be a star and importantly being an important piece to the puzzle for North in the distant future. Also, he's an awesome fella who has a great sense of footy knowledge.

Take care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sorry to Intervene, please take care of this bloke, I've been best of friends with him for a very long period of time. He's got the potential to be a star and importantly being an important piece to the puzzle for North in the distant future. Also, he's an awesome fella who has a great sense of footy knowledge.

Take care.
So how many North memberships are you purchasing today?

Take care.
Definitely seems to have the necessary tools and there's a spot for him if he puts it all together.

Seems a very astute pick.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Take care.

Will do GM16 👍 Tell him he's been accepted into the Shinboner family and we'll wrap our arms around him and loudly cheer every tackle, goal and shirtfront of any Collingwood player who gets in his way.

( p.s. buy a membership ! )

May 29, 2016
Tasmania
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Will do GM16 Tell him he's been accepted into the Shinboner family and we'll wrap our arms around him and loudly cheer every tackle, goal and shirtfront of any Collingwood player who gets in his way.

( p.s. buy a membership ! )
Don't worry, I'll be cheering on Collingwood boy Issac Chugg to destroy Patrick Walker, Jokes aside. I won't be buying a membership for North due to the fact I rather donate my money into the local leagues of Tassie.

Last edited by a moderator:

R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Asgard
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Just collecting Walkers
Edit: and midfielders

iu