Past #34: Charlie Ham - picked at #16 in '21 MSD - delisted end '21 - thanks Charlie

Remove this Banner Ad

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It will be interesting to watch how this guy goes today at 12pm.

Seems to play tall for his height and strong for his age - plenty to like with his kicking too.

Time will tell but good luck son!
When I was young I was tall for my height, but slow for my pace. Now I'm short for my height but even slower for my speed. I can't work that out.

Speaking of being a smart-arse. I'll see myself out ;)

Last edited:

BlueandWhiteinmyBlood

Club Legend
May 27, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
nah, just being a smartarse. Pagan said similar after a Boomer 25 disposal 4 goal game.lol I miss the hard arse coaches.

I remember that quote but not being from Pagan, felt it was the junk yard dog who said something like “but yeah what did he do the other 90 minutes of the game”. It really put things in perspective for me, yeah you might have it 38 times but that means you have the football a total of possibly 2 minutes in your hands. Always think back to that quote, whoever said it

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Bit o' Squizzy Taylor in that shot G.R. Proper hard 👍

f441c7bdabd17dae582c8994f7e72be5.jpeg.jpg

Watching the Dons last night I hope Charlie is better than his brother. Brayden doesn't seem to have a lot of elite traits.

I swear every time the ball came to Brayden he s**t himself

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
was it 6 months or longer for ham?
6 months I’m lead to believe
I'm assuming he'll get a spot; can't for the life of me see how you could make a judgement about an 18 year old in six months, half way through a season, with no-pre-season to assess how he might develop in a professional environment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back