Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police detectives have now confirmed that no bullets were actually fired as 1st suspected. In fact they got it completely wrong. Objects flew out of the house and not in. It has now been confirmed that it was caused by his shredder which simply exploded after years of abuse. Fragments were reportedly found as far as essendon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:D

CoMX0-vUMAA8VLM.jpg

Is it legal to be able to drive whilst holding and talking on a phone in Victoria?
Petty I know, but I find it funny and some what ironic him being shown/pictured breaking a law like that...

It's not a phone. It's a polycarbonate, copper, liquid crystalline, cadmium, nickel and zinc compound.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they on ASADA's prohibited list?

I asked WADA and they said they are not on the list but to check S2 ..... here, let me wave this email in front of your face without actually letting you read it.

The Age reporting Timmy's comments that son Jobe will be back.

I dunno why anyone would give up a promising career as a barista in New York City.

Tim really shits me these days.

He was having a crack at someone this morning about not being transparent in answering questions from the media.

FMD!!!!

How much crap did he trot out when the ASADA business was happening.

Pot calling kettle black!!!

Tim really shits me these days.

He was having a crack at someone this morning about not being transparent in answering questions from the media.

FMD!!!!

How much crap did he trot out when the ASADA business was happening.

Pot calling kettle black!!!

Tim Watson works hard to come across as unbiased, objective and pragmatic.........but he just doesn't realise that he's not.

Must be very confusing for him. I don't think he means bad but his allegiance to his son and to his former club, cloud his vision.

Tim Watson works hard to come across as unbiased, objective and pragmatic.........but he just doesn't realise that he's not.

Must be very confusing for him. I don't think he means bad but his allegiance to his son and to his former club, cloud his vision.

He was one of the key drivers of the "dream team" of Hird and Bomber - so in fact he was a propagator of the whole disaster.

He has since then shoved all blame onto "poor management" by Ian Robson and ASADA.

He is then constantly judgemental of others - all while he is still knee deep in his own s**t!!!!

The hypocrisy completely gives me the "irrits" and I struggle to take anything he says seriously.

I must admit I had a good laugh when watching Talking Footy - Watson was asked if he was in Ascot Vale the night Dank got shot.

Fair to say Tim did not see the funny side!!!!!!!!

I thought it was ******* hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back