Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry i dont know you , Are you new here ?

My obsession is with people who bag sh!t out of our players with no reason

maybe you could hold sol's hand during the appointment

Been here longer than you have, not that it would mean anything if I wasn’t.

This is a forum for discussion, so embrace differences of opinions.

I haven’t been a fan of Rioli the last few years either. Sol can’t be too wrong given the fact Rioli would still be a forward if his form as a forward was actually any good at all. He was diabolical a number of times in the last few years.

He’s having a fantastic year this year. I didn’t think he’d turn it around like he has.

Been here longer than you have, not that it would mean anything if I wasn’t.

This is a forum for discussion, so embrace differences of opinions.

I haven’t been a fan of Rioli the last few years either. Sol can’t be too wrong given the fact Rioli would still be a forward if his form as a forward was actually any good at all. He was diabolical a number of times in the last few years.

He’s having a fantastic year this year. I didn’t think he’d turn it around like he has.

You see this is where the difference is !!

He can right to his opinion but we have read the same thing from him for years and the regurgitation of the same things week in week out has been vomit worthy. BUt you have so politely put it (in the bolded part) yet sol still refuses to admit that Daniel is having a sensational year in a position where he has replaced a great of our club. this is where he loses all credibility

Sometimes you just have to accept you are wrong and on this he is wrong as DR record so far is looking like a 250-300 game player with multiple premierships - You just dont play that many games if you are sh!t

You see this is where the difference is !!

He can right to his opinion but we have read the same thing from him for years and the regurgitation of the same things week in week out has been vomit worthy. BUt you have so politely put it (in the bolded part) yet sol still refuses to admit that Daniel is having a sensational year in a position where he has replaced a great of our club. this is where he loses all credibility

Sometimes you just have to accept you are wrong and on this he is wrong as DR record so far is looking like a 250-300 game player with multiple premierships - You just dont play that many games if you are sh!t

So have you admitted Rioli’s form as a forward was poor when it was poor?

You can’t accuse someone of rose coloured glasses when you have rose coloured glasses.

So have you admitted Rioli’s form as a forward was poor when it was poor?

You can’t accuse someone of rose coloured glasses when you have rose coloured glasses.
Yeah for sure he has had some shockers as did many of our players including the ex captain , Jack , Grimes and others but i dont see anybody constantly bagging just 1 player like sol has. Even when he has had good games as a foward.

since 2017 we have been the best team in 18' , 19' , 20 and Rioli has played some fantastic games as a defensive small foward
he has averaged nearly a goal a game as a defensive foward and has played 120 games under some great coaches who are now at other clubs.

No way does he deserve the crap sol posts about

So anyway... back to Jack Graham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah the mensa meeting is back in session i see
Best plodder in the game. lol some people on here, but you have to admire them for having an opinion. The guys a valued player of the line up bc nobody is good enough to play his role. You hear names like Ross and RCD touted about and they're not even good enough to wipe his arse let alone chase tag, smack and kick arses all day.;)

Being fit matters was always going to start slow

This and the fact that when Lambert isn’t in the side, Graham gets his role. He’s a midfielder, not a link up forward. Was much better in his natural role as a mid on the weekend

Shittin on him? I said he was good in 17 and have conceded he’s been more than serviceable this year. The years inbetween were horrible and most would agree.

lol i can't believe this s**t is happening in the Jack graham thread. Wanted to come in and write a comment on Jacks great game and thought i got lost

This is the crux of it. There is NO ONE saying Dan has played s**t, no a single one! The argument is all between "being serviceable", "More than serviceable" all the way to "All Australian, Andrew McLeod mother*ersssssssss!!"

The role he is playing is the sterotypical role the coach moves EVERY PLAYER who needs a confidence boost to.

And while i am here - nice game Jack Graham. You certainly needed it. If you can be a mid-bull then we are in a far better place

Seriously, Rioli's GF might call up Bolton, to protect Dan from unwanted advances from Rioli2Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back