Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Tony Stark

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
The selection committee in these throw a dart moments seem to get it wrong and on game day we realise that the player left out could have made a difference.

GWS are one of the best clearance sides and we drop one of our bigger bodied highest tackling mids. Don't quite understand their thinking but I guess we give the benefit of the doubt and see what happens.

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
pretty obvious why jack demoted for mine

dimma wants fast x factor mids - stack, sheds, bolts, danR
dimma wants running half backs who can kick - egg, houls, short
macca and ellis to do the hard running donkey work to defend and attack as required.
jack and lynch to get plenty of forward action.

tigerfan1961

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, SF 49ers

macca and ellis to do the hard running donkey work to defend and attack as required.
Pretty obvious that Jack and Caddy are not in the side as we need pace to counter the Giants main asset, speed.
They’ll both be back when grunt is needed again, like against Port next week

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Pretty obvious that Jack and Caddy are not in the side as we need pace to counter the Giants main asset, speed.
They’ll both be back when grunt is needed again, like against Port next week
probably suited to rockliffe who racks em up with quantity rather than quality, both tackling machines

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters

What happens if they’re winning the ball though? Can any of those names apply the handbrake? I don’t believe so bc Apart from KMac they’re all outside runners and poor tacklers and pressure players in comparison to JG.

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
What happens if they’re winning the ball though? Can any of those names apply the handbrake? I don’t believe so bc Apart from KMac they’re all outside runners and poor tacklers and pressure players in comparison to JG.
NO kelly is probably the main reason JG is out, cant see a matchup up for JG. DE Boar out too makes it obvious to me anyway, that it will be open slather in the midfield duels. cogs and whitfield both aint gunna be exactly 100% with what we know, so we got them there at a slight disadvantage. if our boys get on top it should be all over, davis usually does well on JR, but they are not much chop after that and grimes can handle green or maybe the stackman helps out with green so grimes can also help dave with cameron...but cameron is the one that needs to be stopped, massive job to keep him in check if lynch cant hit the scoreboard at the other end. wet at the G probs in our favour too.

Power Play

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
24 wins
0 draws
7 losses

Cumulative crowd (career) = 1,821,267
Average crowd (career) = 58,751

Cumulative crowd (MCG) = 1,439,539