Player Watch #34: Jack Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That we got Jack Graham at pick #53 is simply negligent of the other 18 clubs. How times have changed.
From memory, strong word is Adelaide were keen on him, and I recall had a pick 3 before us at 50 or 51? They took Himmelberg with the understanding that Graham would be on the table still at 61-62.

We jumped in at 53.....

What a swoop! and what a steal, Gary Payton would have been proud.....

From memory, strong word is Adelaide were keen on him, and I recall had a pick 3 before us at 50 or 51? They took Himmelberg with the understanding that Graham would be on the table still at 61-62.

We jumped in at 53.....

What a swoop! and what a steal, Gary Payton would have been proud.....
No wonder Adelaide are so mind f*****. We picked their ripe fruit from right under their noses. And again with CCJ last year

Great to see him on AFL Tonight tonight, when asked "has it sunk in yet you're a life member of the Richmond FC" he said he wants to play the 150 games to give bakc to the Richmond FC and have that next to my name as the life member!!

I'm hoping for 300, but just so long as he retires a one club player, I'll be happy as I know he's going to give us everything.

Dusty has been on a slow burn from midway through the season but he has now hit the magnesium section of the fuse and is burning white hot

Graham is built for finals, he is a hammer, one more blow before he will strike the premiership anvil a second time.

Both are bulls

Dusty a raging bull

Graham a mauling bull.

Watched jack play against werribee last year , his first half was awesome had the ball on a string,, clearance after clearance, then he did his calf, was not sighted again till he played round 22,, the rest is history,, he definitely can, find the ball, in our current structure, his role is defense, pressure ,tackling, over summer they will up his work load, and he will become a ball gathererer, again , with his desire to tackle and harass, next year we will see jack go to a new level

looks like 'NICK' can't win the Brownlow

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...vourite-for-the-brownlow-20180923-p505jv.html

PLAYERS INELIGIBLE
ADELAIDE: Kyle Cheney, Richard Douglas, Taylor Walker.
BRISBANE LIONS: Tom Cutler, Nick Robertson, Mitch Robinson.
CARLTON: Ed Curnow, Jed Lamb, Dale Thomas.
COLLINGWOOD: Mason Cox.
ESSENDON: Matthew Leuenberger, Conor McKenna.
FREMANTLE: Nat Fyfe, Ryan Nyhuis, Michael Walters.
GEELONG: Tom Hawkins.
GOLD COAST: Jack Bowes, Sam Day, Steven May.
GWS: Jeremy Cameron.
HAWTHORN: Daniel Howe, James Sicily.
MELBOURNE: Nil.
NORTH MELBOURNE: Scott Thompson.
PORT ADELAIDE: Lindsay Thomas.
RICHMOND: Josh Caddy, Nick Graham, Nick Vlastuin.
ST KILDA: Nathan Brown, Jake Carlisle.
SYDNEY: Zak Jones.
WEST COAST: Andrew Gaff, Nic Naitanui.
WESTERN BULLDOGS: Zaine Cordy, Lachlan Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back