Player Watch #34: Jack Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was mopsy happy with his grand final performance?

Are you still banging on about that bloody Grand Final? It's meaningless.
And I quote the great man:
"People need to realise what we have done in snagging a premiership is a fad a short term thing."

"People need to realise what we have done in snagging a premiership is a fad a short term thing."
would you expect anything less from a collingwood troll, dont give him air time

Lol...wut? Wonder what the long term thing is.

By the looks of that leaked photo it would appear that they are planning on moving him to a more outside role in 2018. Has been grouped with Rioli Higgins Naish Short & Baker. Given how highly he was rated for endurance in his draft rankings it makes sense.

By the looks of that leaked photo it would appear that they are planning on moving him to a more outside role in 2018. Has been grouped with Rioli Higgins Naish Short & Baker. Given how highly he was rated for endurance in his draft rankings it makes sense.
Why on earth would they do that?

Why on earth would they do that?
Dare say it is to make him a more rounded player, as mentioned the kid was highly rated for endurance so teaching him to play outside as well should give him more flexibility. Last thing you'd want is to have him pigeon holed as an inside mid.

Dare say it is to make him a more rounded player, as mentioned the kid was highly rated for endurance so teaching him to play outside as well should give him more flexibility. Last thing you'd want is to have him pigeon holed as an inside mid.
Why not?Works for a player who i compare Jack too in Josh kennedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s him rest forward but still be damaging like Dusty and Cotch as well but can still play to his strengths with his high tackle numbers fits our game plan well doing this

It would make sense to develop his link play. Try to use his endurance to really work a player over inside and out.

It would make sense to develop his link play. Try to use his endurance to really work a player over inside and out.
Meh what would I know apparently I'm useless at knowing what's going on

I don’t think so , he needs fitness , lacked miles in them legs this year, was obvious. Looks like they wanna build his tank to get to more contests , he ain’t an outside runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back